- collection, transportation, recovery, recycling, disposal of the batteries and accumulators at least in the amount of the lawful set target of collection and recycling of used batteries and accumulators
- registration in the Register of Producers / Importers of batteries and accumulators, and reporting of changes,
- keeping records and handing in reports to the respective authorities and storing reported data
- fulfilment of lawful information obligations in relation to end users of specified products
Non-profit organization Spoločný baterkový systém, n.o. (Joint battery system) was established in cooperation with major Producer responsibility organizations. Based on non-profit principles, the purpose is to build and ensure collection of batteries and accumulators throughout the Slovak Republic for its members and collective fulfilment of their other lawful obligations.
In addition to the above-mentioned lawful obligations, PRO ELEKOS also provides the following services to the designated producer of specified products:
- free of charge expert advice and legal assistance in waste management in terms of specified products
- informing the represented producers about the planned changes, as well as changes made to waste legislation that may affect its status and activity
- providing professional assistance during the control of the activities of the represented producer by the waste management state supervisory authorities
- organizing professional seminars and educational training on current topics in the field of specified products waste management
All members of PRO ELEKOS are eligible for free collection of batteries and accumulators from their premises. In case of interest we can provide collection container for used batteries and accumulators.